Having a tooth pulled may sound like this last thing you’d want to do, but the fact of the matter is that modern dentistry has made teeth extractions routine procedures that are usually done quickly here in our Kingsland, TX office, and are relatively easy to recover from. While it’s true that it’s almost always preferable to save your natural teeth, there are instances when teeth extractions are the best alternative.
3 Great Reasons to Visit Central Texas Family Dentistry for Teeth Extractions
- Dr. Sawyer and his staff have many years of experience in performing teeth extractions for patients of all ages – from young children to the elderly
- At Central Texas Family Dentistry, we understand that teeth extractions can be a nerve-wracking experience for some patients, so we do everything we can to make these procedures as easy as possible for our patients
- Although keeping your natural teeth is usually preferable, when Dr. Sawyer recommends teeth extractions it’s always for good reason, so it’s important to follow up promptly with an appointment at our Kingsland, TX office
What You Need to Know about Teeth Extractions
There are certain situations when teeth extractions are recommended. Here are a few instances when removing one or more teeth might be recommended:
- When the pulp of the tooth has become infected and a root canal does not resolve the condition
- When a patient has loose teeth as a result of gum disease
- When a patient does not have enough room in his or her mouth for all the teeth (also referred to as “crowded mouth”)
- When a patient has a compromised immune system and runs the risk of a serious infection if the tooth is not removed
Fortunately, Dr. Sawyer and his staff of trained dental professionals have many years of experience in performing teeth extractions. We have a variety of methods available to make our patients as comfortable as possible during the procedure. And Dr. Sawyer provides each patient with a complete set of instructions to ensure that your at-home recovery is quick and seamless.
Contact our Kingsland, TX Office Today
If you would like more information about teeth extractions, or to schedule an appointment at our Kingsland, TX office, call us today. We are proud to serve residents from throughout the Kingsland area, and we would be happy to welcome you to our family of patients.